Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mrs. Elson

One of my good friends and fellow first grade teachers Diane has been fighting cancer for almost 3 years.  She has been so strong during her fight and the Frazeysburg staff decided to have a special benefit to show everyone's appreciation and support for her.  The turnout was amazing and the community raised about $15,000!!!  This small town and district can really pull together and give to others and it makes me proud to be a part of such a great place! 

Please continue to pray for healing for  Mrs. Elson.  Her faith in God has grown through this journey and I know she has touched many lives in the process. She is an amazing teacher, mother, colleague and I am honored to call her my friend.

WE LOVE YOU DIANE!!!

Me, Diane and Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment