Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We had our annual Trick Or Treat at the Davis residence on Halloween this week and the kids had so much fun!  The weather wasn't the greatest but they didn't mind at all.  Nathan had football so Mamaw Cinday came with us.  Braxton was off and running with his buddies and Hudson was furious at me whenever I tried to take the candy he got out of his hand to put it in his bag.  He kept yelling "no" at me every time.  So I gave in and let him have his way....it was hysterical watching him go to the next house and try to figure out how to get more candy in his hand without dropping what he already had.  Needless to say we skipped the last few houses and I just let him dig in to his candy early. 

Ali, Ayla, Anna, Addison, Kyler, Corbin, Brax, Hudson, Liam and Cooper


Braxton was adamant that he be a fireman and Hudson be a fire dog.
 I will say I think they turned out pretty cute!



Hudson and his Purple Plastic Purse

Darby not sure what to think of her first Halloween

Trying to smile while eating his candy



No comments:

Post a Comment