Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Smalley Visit

Tuesday night we ventured out to see Xander and Reece.  They got a new pool and we haven't been home long enough to go over and test it out.  Brax was so excited when we got there his foot got caught in the car door and he fell out head first.  He has a nice little bump from it above his ear.  We had a lot of fun swimming and hanging out.  After Brax got done swimming he was walking up the steps with Aunt Melissa and he fell and hit his chin on the steps.  I swear I am going to order a bubble for this kid!


Hudson laughing at Aunt Melissa!  I don't know why this picture is small but I am sick of messing with it!





Hudders with his big cousin Reece! 





The boys were playing with stuffed animals and Hudson was looking at them like they were crazy!
 
A cute picture of all 4 kiddos!
Good thing they have this raft...it was definately a hit!
Reece pulling Brax on his raft
Xander showing off his guns!
This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Braxton of all time.  He LOVES goggles this year.  He even wears them around the house!  :)
My 2 boys in the pool. 
Hudson with Aunt Melissa :)
  My family used to love to watch the show Multiplicity.  This picture reminded me of that movie when the goofy version was shaving his tongue while wearing goggles saying Want some pizza Steve?!?!?!  HAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment