Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Author Braxton Brownrigg

While both kiddos were sleeping today Brax and I decided to have a little fun just the two of us.  I had gotten a book kit for Braxton before Hudson was born and I had forgotten all about it until today.  He was so excited for this project he worked almost an hour on his new book.  I was so proud of him!!

Here are all of our supplies.  They consisted of a 10 pg book, a green marker, scissors, foam cut outs, eyeballs, a glue stick and craft paper!

Brax is proud of his work already!

Putting some glue on his foam pieces.

We have been practicing writing everyones "names" in our family.  He wanted to write Daddy's name so I told him how to write the letters and he wrote the whole thing!!!!!!!

Yes I am going to have to purchase some kid scissors.....notice he will only use his left  hand when cutting.  He also shoots a gun left handed (just like Daddy!)

He asked if he could draw his hand so he tried it.  I was impressed since some of my first grade students still struggle doing this!


This is the cover of Braxton's book and a few of the pages follow.








Maybe he will grow up and write children's books for my classroom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment