Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, August 22, 2011

1st Day of School

Today was the first day the boys went to Tami's for this school year.  Nate and I had meetings so we had to get up way earlier than we have been this summer.  As you can see it did not go over well with the boys!!
Brax walked in the bathroom where I was getting ready.  He layed down and started snoring!

After I told him to go in the bedroom and lay back down or start getting ready he made it to the hallway before he decided to lay back down.

Snuggling with the side of the door frame.

Hudson didn't want to wake up either!


That's better :)

Lovin my boys!

After school Daddy had football and I had open house so Papaw and Lisa picked the boys up and brought them to our house.  Brax helped Lisa make an apple pie.  It was yummy!

 
They decided to be creative with the pie and decorate the top.  It was covered in footballs, Scottie dogs, a hand and even a spider!!





No comments:

Post a Comment