Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, August 15, 2011

Lyla's Home

Lyla got home from the hospital this weekend so Sunday Aunt Michele came to visit with Jacob and Elaina .  We had a cookout at the Kasey's house to celebrate Lyla coming home.  Braxton told me that morning he really wanted to hold Lyla...then I told him Jacob and Elaina were coming and he said "I don't want to hold Lyla anymore I already saw her...I just want to play with J & E"!  I guess he thought he could only do one of the fun things. 

Cousins :)

Braxton still loves holding Hudson

Elaina with Baby Lyla

Brax with his new baby cousin

Jacob's turn


Lyla was not very happy I was unwrapping her and trying to check out her little toes

These two are definitely a pair when they get together.  Both super rotten!

Oh that belly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment