Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, September 16, 2011

Hudson's 4 month Shots :(

Wednesday Hudson had his 4 month shots.  Braxton helped me hold his hands and he kept kissing him and telling him "It's ok buddy...it's almost over".  He is such a good big brother!  When we were in the car on the way home he kept holding his hand and telling me that he was just making sure he was ok. 


Pretty happy Wednesday when we got home for a few minutes at least

Hudson is obsessed with Braxton's computer...he is trying to crawl all over the place to get it.  Yes he is in the beginning stages of crawling!

Here Brax let me help you



The rest of the night Hudson was extremely fussy.  This continued into the next day at Tami's house and last night he was awake most of the night screaming wanting me to hold him and he screamed if I even sat down on the bed. 

I got a text from Tami this afternoon saying "Hud comes in this morning and says Tam I missed you last night.  Can you snuggle me to sleep...I'm so tired!  So we did at 8 and he woke up at 1 all better" 

I texted her back saying I think Hudson said he wanted to stay all night with her tonight since he wouldn't be doing any sleeping!  She said "Weird!  He never mentioned it!!"  Oh good thing I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment