Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Braxton's Prayers

Dear God,

Thank you for this day,
thank you for everything you give us.
Please don't let any venomous spiders or snakes or scorpions get in my house.
Please don't let me get dead at my house or any other place.
Please don't let any bad guys come to my house.
Please don't let any bad guys get my house on fire.

Thank you for helping Lucy get better.
Please help Mommy's friend Diane get better and not be sick.
Just go ahead and make everyone not sick.........
Except for the bad guys...you can just keep them sick.

Please help me sleep in my bed all night.
Please make it so I don't have to go to church anymore.

In Jesus name,
Amen


*Yes, he gets a little worried about things but I can barely stop myself from laughing when he says his prayers at night so I wanted to write it down so I would remember. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment