Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas in the Cabin

Brax has been asking when we were going back to Mamaw and Papaw Clark's house to stay all night since this summer.  It is my favorite tradition that many people think is crazy but I wouldn't change it for anything.  My whole family goes to my grandma and grandpas house on Christmas Eve and we all stay all night and wait for Santa!!  Yes we all load every present in our cars and travel to Noble County for the big day.  I LOVE IT!!!

Family Photo :)

Brax opening his first present

The boys checking out Papaws dollar gift

My cousin Ciera and I

Hudson and Mamaw

Melissa, Ciera and I

My Papaw is a goofball!!  He loves to keep things interesting and it's always fun to see what tricks he has played on everyone.  This year one of his tricks included making Ciera go buy her own gift that was supposed to be from him and wrap it herself.  Then he gave her a different gift. 
 

Fart putty

Brax got some new markers

The kids playing in the kitchen

What a cute little elf!!!

Brax and Payton

The kids made reindeer food

I hope they like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment