Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Tree Time!

Braxton was super excited to help us put up the Christmas decorations this year.  He helped carry a lot of the decorations from upstairs and remembered where most of our decorations go!!  Hudson was asleep for most of this adventure...thank goodness!

So proud to be able to help :)

My aunt got us this a couple years ago and it is Braxton's favorite thing to play with during the holidays....we are trying to figure out how to make it only play one song instead of 15!!!

I asked Braxton to put the bulbs in this vase....I guess I didn't give good enough directions to my 4 year old

We always listen to Mariah Carey's Christmas music when decorating the house.  Brax was lovin it and he had to get his microphone out to join in!


Hudson finally woke up to watch us decorate the tree

This spot of the tree was a favorite of Braxton's....we looked at one point he had 5 different ornaments in this same place.  Nate kept telling him to put it in a different spot and he would put that ornament in another area but the next ornament he grabbed went right back to his favorite spot!

Hudson checking out the tree...I have a feeling this is going to be a fun few weeks with all of these decorations!

Helping Mommy hang an ornament

Good job Brax!!

I love our tree!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment