Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Long Ago

Long ago, 4 years to be exact, we were blessed with a beautiful baby boy.  I could have never imagined how much our lives would change from that point on.  I will never forget Nathan waking up at 6 AM so excited.  He had all the bags packed, was showered and tried to wake me up for about 4 hours.  He said it felt like Christmas morning and he couldn't sleep.

 I can remember so many things about that day, the beautiful weather, the wierd  feeling of not getting up and going to work, my family flocking to the hospital and overtaking the tiny room we were in.  The best memory was the first time I got to see my little boy.  He was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen!  I remember his blue eyes looking at me so calm and trusting like he knew exactly who I was and how I would always protect him. 

It is hard to believe that we would have so many stories and memories in just 4 short years.  His first word Bob (this is what he called Bentlee our dog), his first steps, his first set of stitches, his passing out spells.  Watching him grow into an irrisistable little boy that loves to entertain people and has so much personality.

Being a parent is such an amazing gift.  I look forward to every exciting adventure that I will take with him and treasure each day.  Everyone says just wait till you have grandkids but I have no idea how it could be any better than being a Mommy! 

Happy Birthday Braxton Wayne!!!  I love you to the moon and back :)

                        Here are some of my favorite memories we have made so far!
November 20, 2007
3:36 PM
6 lbs 10 oz
19 inches



5 Generations are here together. This picture was taken a couple of weeks before my great grandmother passed away. 

Braxton and his Bentlee

I loved snuggling with Brax

1st Halloween

He looks rotten already!

1st beach trip

My favorite picture of Braxton of all time!!!

1st set of stitches

1st time fishing

Potty training....so glad it only took 2 days!!

My football boy


Best big brother in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment