Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Brax woke me up this morning excited it was Valentine's day....he couldn't wait to give me the present he made me!  He had to go and get it before Daddy even came downstairs.  We gave the boys their presents and then they were off to Tami's house.  For dinner we had dinner with Papaw and Lisa at Steak N Shake.  Then it was back to the Fieldhouse for another week of football. 

This is our present from Brax!

Opening their cards.
I thought this picture was funny because they are making the same face!

I think he likes it :)

Braxton's alien card with stickers

They got the movie Lady and the Tramp and some window stickers


Ayla modeling Hudson's hat

Valentine hugs and kisses

This was the best picture of the boys I got tonight...
I'm hoping Mamaw got some that I can "harvest" off of facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment