Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, February 24, 2012

We Miss Wendy :(

Tonight one of my roommates from college stopped by for a quick visit.  Wendy was my roommate my sophomore year of college when we lived in a quad.  WOW....that seems forever ago!  I have so many great memories with Wendy and my college experience would not have been the same without her.  Thanks for the visit Dizzler!!!

Here are just a few pictures I had on my computer of our many fun times!!!

Delta Lounge

Bikers with Wendy and my other roomie Kristy

Homecoming float

My wedding :)

Yes my friends took over the wedding! 
When I go back to Eaglesticks they still remember us.....what a great day!


Wendy came to meet Braxton in the hospital. 
She knows how much I love Donald's Donuts so she snuck some in the next morning before we were awake!!!

Wendy had a photo shoot with Brax and I!

Meeting Hudson at the hospital!

Thanks for being such a great friend Wendy!!!
 I look forward to many more exciting years to come!  :)
Love Ya !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment