Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, March 11, 2012

1st Cookout of 2012

It was such a beautiful day today we decided to grill out with the Garbers!  The kids were loving the 70 degree weather and the fresh air.  This was Hudson's first time walking around in the grass and he did a pretty good job.  Brax was so confused when Juna said they were leaving.  I think he thought school was over and it was summer already!  I wish.....only 49 school days left. :)

I can't tell you how excited I was to get the deck furniture out!

Bubble time

I think Hudson is going to like being outside as much as Braxton  :)

Maddie went down the roller coaster probably 30 times

Brax pretending he is a pirate

Ty showing his moves off to Juna

Ty's turn to go down the roller coaster

Smile Hudson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment