Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Braxton's Haircut

Aunt Lindsay, Uncle J.D. and Rilee came over for dinner last night and then Aunt Lindsay cut Braxton's hair.  We had fun playing with toys and the vacuum was a big hit too!

I was trying to get a picture of the two of them

Attempt # 2

I give up!

Rilee and Hudson both wanted the 4 wheeler....
then they started pushing each other.  Hopefully they learn to share soon!

Braxton was texting.....of course when I asked who he said Ayla!

Hudson was trying to eat the phone

Rilee actually knows how to use it! 
Watch out J.D. and Lindsay! (Ciera Jr.)

Haircut time!  Rilee wanted to help of course!

The vacuum was a huge hit....they played with it for about 10 minutes.
Braxton even helped me vacuum the kitchen!

Hudson spent the entire time trying to eat the flashlight

Thanks Brax!
I guess I'm going to have to raise his weekly allowance another dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment