Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Friendly" Advice


For some reason random strangers must think I am a horrible parent because I keep getting "advice" from these people.  Last week I was at Kroger with Nate and the kids and this lady came up to us because we were standing beside the hot dogs and proceeded to tell us that hot dogs cause leukemia and we should be a specific brand of hot dogs if we don't want to give our kids cancer.  This was the same day one of my other friends got some friendly advice from a random stranger about how she should not put sunscreen on her kids because it causes cancer.




Last night we were at Walmart, again just standing near car seats (not even looking at them) and a lady came up to us and said I don't know if you are buying this kind of car seat but I'm telling you as an EMT those are the worst and unsafe car seats you can buy.  I have picked up a few dead kids that had those car seats.   REALLY LADY!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment