Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Wedding Weekend

Yesterday Nathan and I traveled to Fort Wayne Indiana for one of his friends (Brett Munn's) wedding.  We originally thought the kids weren't invited so we arranged for them to stay at Mamaw and Papaw's house.  Brax was excited all week for his slumber party.  We had a great time catching up with great friends!

Mr. and Mrs. Brett and Abby Munn cutting the cake


3 of my Marietta Favs
Nate, Eric and Thadd

Football boys with the groom


This was the first time we met Sikora's fiance Whitney (far left) and she was awesome!  We had so much fun.
Thadd's girlfriend Brie is in the middle.....which if you know Thadd she has to be wonderful if she will put up with him.  :)

Nate and the groom

This picture is a little blury because it was taken at about 1 in the morning.
But I had to prove to everyone that I own a skirt ;)

We came home today and were so excited to see the boys.
I think they were happy to see us too!
One night away is a little long but Nate and I really enjoyed our little weekend getaway.
I didn't realize how nice it is to eat dinner without chasing kids around everywhere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment