Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Memory Lane

Today we took the boys down to Marietta where Nate went to college and I taught kindergarten at Lowell Elementary.  Our trip started out with lunch at Davinci's....my favorite restaurant of all time!  Nate used to work here the year after he graduated from college.  We showed them the football field where Nate played, the old apartment that we lived in and the old dorm Nate lived in also.  After that we went to my cousin Jonah's baseball game.  It was fun to tell the boys some of the stories from when we were in college and things we used to do before they were here.  (Brax still doesn't understand this concept but we are working on it!)  We had a great day and I'm excited to go back again to show them even more fun places we went.

Hudderbugs with his Hitler mustache!
He helped me eat my delicious chocolate peanut butter pie....it's almost as good as Anna's mom's pie!!!

Brax helped Daddy eat his Snicker's cheesecake

Here is the new football facility...looks super nice :)

We spent many Saturdays at this field!

This is the back of the house that Nate and I lived in (the top part).......
the red door underneath is where I had to take our laundry!
Makes me really love my indoor no spider laundry room :)

Nate lived in these dorms 3 out of his 4 1/2 years at Marietta...they are scheduled to be torn down soon.

Not the best picture but I had to put it on the blog.
The brick building is the building with the famous clock tower on top of it.
It became famous when Nate AKA" Mr. February" got his picture taken in it for Marietta's Most Beautiful People Calendar!
If you would like a copy please let me know I can get you one.  Nice fundraiser MC!

No comments:

Post a Comment