Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1st Day of Preschool

Today was Braxton's first day of preschool at North Terrace.  He woke up super excited but also had a lot of questions.  He wanted to know if he was going to ride the bus, which he was bummed when I told him I would be driving him.  Brax also asked if I thought he would have fun.  I think he was just a little nervous but excited at the same time!

His sign says:
"1st Day of Preschool....When I grow up I want to be The Boss like Mrs. Gibson"
(Mrs. Gibson is my wonderful Principal!!!)

We went to Tim Horton's for a special chocolate chip preschool muffin :)



When I picked him up he came running to me so excited!!
 He said I didn't cry at all mom and when I asked him if he missed me he said nope I didn't miss you at all.  HAHA!
 This is Brax in the car giving me a thumbs up for preschool.
 
 
For dinner we met the Davis family to celebrate Ayla and Braxton having good days at preschool :)

This was the picture that Brax painted today.  He was very proud.

Some of the things he told me he did today was:
-Had circle time
-Watched a movie
-Learned how to sit criss cross applesauce
-Read a book
-Met a friend named Kaleb
-Got to see Corbin and Cami
-Talked about the weather
-Rode bikes
-Painted
-Made a craft


**Poor Hudson on the other hand had a rough morning without his big brother.  Nate said he clung to him when they went to Tami's and was not himself for the first 10 minutes or so.  It's rough not having your favorite big brother around.  :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment