Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Baby Darby

Friday Emily and Darby were at Tami's picking up Liam so I got to have some baby time!  She is so adorable!!!!  It is funny because she looks a lot like Liam just a girl version.  I have a feeling she is going to have a few older boys that will not let anyone mess with her!  She is one lucky lady :)

Hanging out

Not happy to be laying on my legs

That's better :)
She is just perfect!!!

Cute little baby feet

Braxton LOVES babies and was so excited to hold baby Darby.
Liam was sitting close by making sure everything was ok with his baby sister.

This is Tam telling me about Hudson being just a little jealous that Tam has another baby.
He was climbing all over her and kept pointing and trying to touch Darby.
Maybe he thinks she is a baby doll.

Big brother Liam making sure Darby is o.k. in her car seat.


It was great to spend some time with the Reilly's on Friday....I have missed them :(

No comments:

Post a Comment