Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, January 27, 2012

Fun with My Friend Sarah!

I got a new co-worker this year that I have a blast with!  Her name is Sarah and we definitely enjoy our jobs and joking with each other.  We decided since our husbands were out of town we would go to Hobby Lobby and then get Pizza Cottage and make a night of it.  Sarah's son Max is almost 4 and her daughter Lucy was born just a few weeks after Hudson! 

They were looking at us like we were crazy!!!

Braxton and Max instantly bonded....I see many playdates in our future!!
They were trying on the bead necklaces...I think this was after we were in the feather boa isle and Brax decided to get a whole handful and put them on the ground.  HAHA!!

Isn't she a cutie!

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful co-workers.
Hopefully Sarah and I can work together until we retire!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment