Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Part 1!!

We spent the day with the grandparents today!  We first went to Mamaw and Papaw's for lunch.  After that we went to Lisa and Papaw Perry's for dinner and a 4 wheeler ride.  They got the grandkids a 4wheeler for Christmas and Brax has been itching to take it for a spin.  I was so proud of how well he did!  I have a feeling this summer we are going to be in trouble!!

Hudderbugs has a perfect seat....Papaw's belly!
Brax loves to play with all of the old toys at Mamaw and Papaw's house. 
Cindy kept a bunch of Nathan and Kasey's toys for the grandkids.
Rilee had the most adorable outfit on tonight!
When I tried to stand her up and get her picture this was the look I got!!!
So....I decided to just take a picture sitting down.  :)
Getting all of his gear on
Ready to race
And they are off.....all of them!
 I don't know what I was laughing at more...Brax with his goggles and his driving or watching the guys run around the yard in the mud trying to catch him!
Geting ready to practice his turns with uncle J.D.
Best Buds
So proud of his muddy pants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment