Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, December 5, 2011

God and Santa

Last night Braxton was in the tub and he was singing one of his songs from church.  He kept messing up the words, which happened a couple weeks ago and I laughed because he really thought the words were different.  He kept singing the song "Everything that, everything that, everything that has breath praise the Lord". 
Brax's version  "Everything map, everything map, everything map has been praise the Lord". 

 I was getting annoyed by his wrong words so I asked him several times to stop and he wanted nothing to do with that.  So I proceeded to tell him that the song he was singing was about God and that God might be sad if he kept messing up the words on purpose.  Braxton's face instantly looked sad....so of course I felt really bad.  But then he said "Mom do you think God is going to talk to Santa about that?"  I love how 4 year olds think!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment