Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shipley Christmas

Christmas eve we traveled to Nate's grandparent's house to exchange gifts and have some dinner.

All the cousins!!


Mamaw opening her gift from the grandkids....with a little help


We have been so excited to give Mamaw the bowl we made her a couple months ago!
 Brax has done a good job keeping the secret...I never thought he would actually.
I will post pictures of us making the bowl soon!


Lyla is getting the hang of opening her presents


Braxton and Spencer


Elaina with her doodle bear


My adorable nieces and nephew


My Boys :)


Spencer got Braxton a case of dress up super hero clothes
Elaina, Jacob and Brax decided to try them out!
Brax loves hanging out with his cousins....when they are around Nate and I are left all alone!!


Aunt & Uncle Kasey and Lyla

No comments:

Post a Comment