Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, December 12, 2011

He Loves Me!

We have not been sleeping much for a while now in the Brownrigg house.  For those of you that even remotely know me know that I am not fun to be around when I don't get my sleep.  Hudson has not slept well since his 4 month shots (he is 8 months now).  Braxton has not slept ever....4 years of no sleep is doing a number on me.  I have been trying to convince Brax into sleeping in his own bed all night.....not happening.

Tonight we were laying in bed and Braxton snuggled up to me trying to convince me to let him sleep with me.
Brax with the sweetest voice ever says: "Mom do you know why I love to sleep in your bed and not in my bed?"
Me: :"No Brax why do you sneak over to my bed every 15 minutes?"
Brax: "It's because I love you so much and I just want to see you."

I guess I'm going to have a snuggle bug for a few more years! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE it!!!!! You will never regret having a snuggle bug for a few more years!!! The memories!:)
    Melis

    ReplyDelete