Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cheerleader vs. Power Ranger

Maddie came over to hang out and we had dinner then played in the basement.  When Juna picked Maddie up they were going to the basketball game.  We got Maddie's cheerleading outfit on and of course she had to practice her cheers.  She is getting pretty good might I add!  We were in the basement and she made up a cheer about cheerleaders being the best.  Braxton was appalled by this comment and he said no way Power Rangers are the best!  So we had to take turns showing off our moves.


Giving me "A Look"....she was not happy with me because
 I told her not to feed Hudson bread with cheese on it. 

I love this picture but it made me realize I probably need to give in and invest in some bibs!

Power Ranger time!

She looks like a pro already!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! So glad to see he likes the outfit and I can only imagine the "moves" he was showing Maddie! :)
    Melis

    ReplyDelete